Ava Freestanding Bath Mixer Tap with Hand Held Shower Head
- We love this because it has a unique and contemporary design.
- Freestanding taps will complement your freestanding bath!
- Crafted from chrome plated, solid brass.
- 1/4 turn solid brass valve with ceramic disc
- Minimum 0.5 bar water pressure – we recommend 1 bar for best performance.
- SKU – SZXCV
- Type – Bath Tap
- Style – Contemporary
- Range – Ava
- Fitting – Freestanding
- Material – Chrome plated solid brass
- Finish – Chrome
- Category – Taps
- Flow Type – Standard Taps
- Sub Type – Freestanding
- Width – 196 mm
- Depth – 231 mm
- Height – 1100 mm
- Minimum Pressure – 0.5 bar
Maintenance free technology is incorporated in our contemporary taps with a water tight seal to prevent leakage. Ceramic discs are far superior to rubber washers because they keep going long after your old washer would have been worn out. With ceramic discs, all that is required is a 1/4 turn of your tap and your water will stop instantly, that means reassuring smooth handle operation for years to come.
Peace Of Mind
Reflective mirror chrome offers a seamless and premium aesthetic that is made to last, not only giving it a dazzling appearance, but it is also back to its pristine look at the wipe of a cloth. That is cleaning made easy for you. We stand by the quality of our taps, hence included is a free 10 Year warranty.
A freestanding feature provides ultimate flexibility and practicality as they are made to fit over the edge of the bath without the need for tap holes. The perfect partner for our range of freestanding baths!
Enjoy the best of both worlds with our handheld feature that is ideal for bathing or showering (depending on your preference!) With this practical addition, there is no need to compromise.
- Chrome effect plastic handheld
- Stainless steel shower hose
This product comes with a 10 Year Warranty as standard, although the tap cartridges are covered by a separate 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Our taps work on water systems that produce a minimum of 0.5 bar water pressure. This can be achieved by using one of the following systems:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with a pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurized hot water cylinder type systems