Cambridge Bath Shower Mixer – Traditional Tap with Hand Held Shower
- We love this because it exudes pure glamour and is an elegant touch to any bath
- Chrome Plated Solid Brass
- Minimum 0.5 bar water pressure, we recommend 1 bar for best performance
- Kit includes bath filler, handheld and stainless steel hose
- Excludes Standpipes for Freestanding Bath Taps
- SKU – SBNMC
- Type – Bath Tap
- Style – Traditional
- Range – Cambridge
- Fitting – Deck Mounted
- Material – Chrome plated solid brass
- Finish – Chrome
- Category – Taps
- Flow Type – Standard Taps
- Sub Type – Bath & Shower Mixer Taps
- Width – 180 mm
- Depth – 139 mm
- Height – 335 mm
- Length – 140 mm
- Minimum Pressure – 0.5 bar
Our great range of traditional Cambridge taps are perfect for any bathroom, made from solid brass, and finished in chrome to ensure a highly reflective mirror finish.
We use the highest quality raw materials to perfect our products. Our manufacturer tests the brass to ensure it features 59-62% copper. We only use a minimum of 59% to ensure the longevity of your tap, the higher the brass content the better rust resistance, meaning your tap won’t rust after 6 months.
During the manufacturing process we use the latest technology to mould our taps by Gravity Die Casting to ensure a stronger more durable tap. We use CNC Machinery to cut all of the threads on our taps to ensure 100% accuracy, creating a tighter fit which eliminates leaks.
Our taps work on water systems that produce a minimum of 0.5 bar pressure, however we recommend 1 bar for best performance.
- Chrome plated solid brass handheld
- Stainless steel hose
For the Victoria tap to operate, your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 Bar of pressure, though we recommend 1 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with a pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems