Cambridge Traditional Basin Mixer Tap
- 10 Year Warranty
- Chrome Plated Solid Brass
- Classic traditional design
- Minimum 0.5 bar water pressure, we recommend 1 bar for best performance
- Includes flexible tap tails
- SKU – SFNDR5
- Type – Basin Mixer Tap
- Style – Traditional
- Range – Cambridge
- Fitting – Deck Mounted
- Material – Chrome plated solid brass
- Finish – Chrome
- Flow Type – Standard Taps
- Sub Type – Basin Mixer Taps
- Width – 193 mm
- Depth – 170 mm
- Height – 107 mm
- Minimum Pressure – 0.5 bar
Create a truly classic look in your bathroom with this traditional Cambridge tap. Soak installation’s classic style will evoke a feeling of timeless elegance alongside a statement appeal.
Maintenance free technology is incorporated in our contemporary taps with a water tight seal to prevent leakage.
This striking tap is engineered from premium solid brass which is layered in shiny chrome, ensuring a super strong finish for protection from corrosion and resistance against rust.
For the Victoria tap to operate, your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 Bar of pressure, though we recommend 1 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with a pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems