Freestanding Traditional Cambridge Stand Pipe Bath Shower Taps
- Freestanding feature creates the ultimate in flexibility and practicality.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds with the handheld feature, which is ideal for bathing and/or showering.
- Boasts traditional style for a classic interior.
- The perfect partner for our elegant range of freestanding baths.
- SKU – SMNBV0
- Type – Bath Tap
- Style – Traditional
- Range – Cambridge
- Fitting – Freestanding
- Material – Chrome plated solid brass
- Finish – Metallic
- CategoryT – aps
- Flow Type – Standard Taps
- Sub Type – Freestanding
- Width – 240 mm
- Depth – 200 mm
- Height – 1125 mm
- Weight – 7.5 kg
- Minimum Pressure – 0.5 bar
- Pipe Diameter – 38 mm
- Connection Diameter – 50 mm
- Plate Diameter – 100 mm
Maintenance free technology is incorporated in our traditional Cambridge taps with a water tight seal to prevent leakage. Ceramic discs are far superior to rubber washers because they keep going long after your old washer would have been worn out. With ceramic discs, all that is required is a 1/4 turn of your tap and your water will stop instantly, that means reassuring smooth handle operation for years to come.
Peace Of Mind
Reflective mirror chrome offers a seamless and premium aesthetic that is made to last, not only giving it a dazzling appearance, but it is also back to its pristine look at the wipe of a cloth. That is cleaning made easy for you. We stand by the quality of our taps, hence included is a free 10 Year warranty.
A freestanding feature provides ultimate flexibility and practicality as they are made to fit over the edge of the bath without the need for tap holes. The perfect partner for our range of freestanding baths!
Enjoy the best of both worlds with our handheld feature that is ideal for bathing or showering (depending on your preference!) With this practical addition, there is no need to compromise.
- Bath Shower Mixer
- Stand pipes
- Flexi-tail pipe
- Fixing Kit
For the Victoria tap to operate, your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 Bar of pressure, though we recommend 1 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with a pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems