Gladstone II Basin & Shower Bath Mixer Tap Set
- Bundle Price: This bundle has been put together by Soak installations to save you money
- 10 Year Warranty included with your purchase
- Maintenance free quarter turn ceramic disc technology with water tight seal to prevent leakage
- Engineered from Chrome Plated Solid Brass – reassuringly strong and made to resist any sign of rust
- Reflective mirror chrome provides a seamless and premium aesthetic that is made to last
- SKU – STP016
- Type – Tap Set
- Style – Contemporary
- Range – Gladstone
- Fitting – Deck Mounted
- Material – Chrome plated solid brass
- Finish – Chrome
- Category – Taps
- Flow Type – Standard Taps
- Sub Type – Basin & Shower Bath Mixer Taps
- Basin Tap Height – 154 mm
- Basin Tap Depth – 121 mm
- Basin Tap Width – 44 mm
- Minimum Pressure – 0.5 bar
- Bath Tap Height – 142 mm
- Bath Tap Depth – 143 mm
- Bath Tap Width – 214 mm
Maintenance free technology is incorporated in our contemporary taps with a water tight seal to prevent leakage. Ceramic discs are far superior to rubber washers because they keep going long after your old washer would have been worn out. With ceramic discs, all that is required is a 1/4 turn of your tap and your water will stop instantly, that means reassuring smooth handle operation for years to come.
This striking tap is engineered from premium solid brass which is layered in shiny chrome, ensuring a super strong finish for protection from corrosion and resistance against rust.
Our mixer set offers greater value in comparison to buying these taps individually. This allows you to achieve a coordinated look and an instant style update.
Peace of Mind
Reflective mirror chrome offers a seamless and premium aesthetic that is made to last, not only giving it a dazzling appearance, but it is also back to its pristine look at the wipe of a cloth. That is cleaning made easy for you. We stand by the quality of our taps, hence included is a free 10 Year warranty.
Enjoy the best of both worlds with our handheld feature that is ideal for bathing or showering (depending on your preference!) With this practical addition, there is no need to compromise.
- Basin Mixer Tap – TB3013
- Bath Mixer Tap – TB3015
For this tap to operate, your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 Bar of pressure, though we recommend 1 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with a pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems