Gladstone II Counter Top Basin Mixer Tap
- The gorgeous Gladstone tap is crafted from anti-corrosive chrome plated solid brass.
- It features an impressive 40 mm mixer cartridge with drip-free ceramic disc technology.
- Minimum 0.5 bar water pressure (We recommend 1 bar for best performance!)
- Includes flexible tap tails too!
- SKU – SGVB34
- Type – Basin Mixer Tap
- Style – Contemporary
- Range – Gladstone
- Fitting – Deck Mounted
- Material – Chrome plated solid brass
- Finish – Chrome
- Category – Taps
- Flow Type – Standard Taps
- Sub Type – Countertop Taps
- Width – 44 mm
- Depth – 133 mm
- Height – 300 mm
- Weight – 1.27 kg
- Minimum Pressure – 0.5 bar
- Recommended Pressure – 1 bar
- Flow Rate (at Minimum Pressure) – 5.1 l/min
Presenting a contemporary design from Soak installations, this solid brass tap has been manufactured with care and finished in a heavy layer of chrome – the mirror finish is sure to impress. The quality of this tap is further enhanced by the inclusion of ceramic disc technology, which allows you to operate the flow of water with only minimal effort. We are so confident with the quality of our taps that a leading 10 year warranty is offered as standard.
- Countertop tap
For the Gladstone II tap to operate, your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 Bar of pressure, though we recommend 1 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with a pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems