Gladstone II Freestanding Bath Mixer Tap with Hand Held Shower Head
- Enjoy the best of both worlds with the stainless steel shower hose, which is ideal for bathing and/or showering.
- Crafted from chrome plated, corrosion free solid brass.
- 1/4 turn valve with drip free ceramic disc technology.
- The freestanding feature provides the ultimate in flexibility and practicality.
- SKU – SJUH61
- Type – Bath Tap
- Style – Contemporary
- Range – Gladstone
- Fitting – Freestanding
- Material – Chrome plated solid brass
- Finish – Chrome
- Category – Taps
- Flow Type – Standard Taps
- Sub Type – Freestanding
- Width – 170 mm
- Depth – 225 mm
- Height – 1160 mm
- Flow Rate (at Recommended Pressure) – 21.4 l/min
- Minimum Pressure – 0.5 bar
- Recommended Pressure – 3 bar
- Flow Rate (at Minimum Pressure) – 8 l/min
Maintenance free technology is incorporated in our contemporary taps with a water tight seal to prevent leakage.
A freestanding feature provides ultimate flexibility and practicality as they are made to fit over the edge of the bath without the need for tap holes. The perfect partner for our range of freestanding baths!
Enjoy the best of both worlds with our handheld feature that is ideal for both bathing and showering.
Peace Of Mind
This tap is made from corrosion free solid brass, with drip free ceramic disc technology. It is also supplied with a free 10 year warranty.
For the Gladstone tap to operate, your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 Bar of pressure, though we recommend 1 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with a pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- •Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systemsssurised hot water cylinder type systems