Melbourne Basin & Bath Mixer Tap Set
- Bundle Price: This bundle has been put together by Soak installations to save you money
- 10 Year Warranty included with your purchase
- Maintenance free quarter turn ceramic disc technology with water tight seal to prevent leakage
- Engineered from Chrome Plated Solid Brass – reassuringly strong and made to resist any sign of rust
- Reflective mirror chrome provides a seamless and premium aesthetic that is made to last
- SKU – SMGE36
- Type – Tap Set
- Style – Contemporary
- Range – Melbourne
- Fitting – Deck Mounted
- Material – Chrome plated solid brass
- Finish – Chrome
- Category – Taps
- Flow Type – Standard Taps
- Sub Type – Basin & Bath Mixer Taps
- Basin Tap Height – 135 mm
- Bath Tap Height – 125 mm
- Basin Tap Width – 48 mm
- Bath Tap Width – 220 mm
- Minimum Pressure – 0.5 bar
- Basin Tap Depth – 135 mm
- Bath Tap Depth – 135 mm
Maintenance free technology is incorporated in our contemporary taps with a water tight seal to prevent leakage. Ceramic discs are far superior to rubber washers because they keep going long after your old washer would have been worn out. With ceramic discs, all that is required is a 1/4 turn of your tap and your water will stop instantly, that means reassuring smooth handle operation for years to come.
Our range of waterfall taps add a contemporary touch for an instant style update. The design led appearance allows a cascade of water to flow from the open style spout. Add some personality into your bathroom with this luxurious feature.
Peace Of Mind
Reflective mirror chrome offers a seamless and premium aesthetic that is made to last, not only giving it a dazzling appearance, but it is also back to its pristine look at the wipe of a cloth. That is cleaning made easy for you. We stand by the quality of our taps, hence included is a free 10 Year warranty.
Our mixer set offers great value in comparison to buying these taps individually. This allows you to achieve a coordinated look and an instant style update.
- Basin Mixer Tap – TB142
- Bath Mixer Tap – TB143
For the Melbourne tap to operate, your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 Bar of pressure, though we recommend 1 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with a pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems