Regal Twin Hot & Cold Traditional Chrome Lever Basin Sink Taps
- 10 Year Warranty
- Chrome Plated Solid Brass
- Mixer cartridge
- Minimum 0.5 bar water pressure, we recommend 1 bar for best performance
- Provided with washers and nuts for fixing
- SKU – SERT94
- Type – Basin Tap
- Style – Traditional
- Range – Regal
- Fitting – Deck Mounted
- Material – Chrome plated solid brass
- Finish – Chrome
- Category – Taps
- Flow Type – Standard Taps
- Sub Type – Basin Tap
- Width – 40 mm
- Depth – 110 mm
- Height – 103 mm
- Minimum Pressure – 0.5 bar
This elegant set of twin basin taps have quarter turn ceramic handles for a more luxurious bathroom experience.
Our great range of traditional taps from Soak installations are perfect for any bathroom, made from solid brass, and finished in chrome to ensure a highly reflective mirror finish.
We use the highest quality raw materials to perfect our products. Our manufacturer tests the brass to ensure it features a 59 62% copper. We only use a minimum of 59% to ensure the longevity of your tap, the higher the brass content the better rust resistance, meaning your tap wont rust after 6 months.
For the Regal hot and cold basin taps to operate, your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 Bar of pressure, though we recommend 1 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with a pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems