Traditional Exposed Bar Mixer Kit
- 10 Year Warranty included for your peace of mind
- Exposed design makes for a statement piece
- Traditional mixer taps complete the look
- Stunning classic aesthetic with our timeless circular design
- Beautiful chrome finish provides a striking mirror finish to brighten any interior
- SKU – GERH56
- Type – Exposed Shower Sets
- Style – Traditional
- Fitting – Wall Mounted
- Finish – Chrome
- Handheld – Yes
- Outlets – One Way
- Category – Showers
- Weight – 1.74 kg
- Recommended Pressure – 3 bar
- Flow Rate (at Minimum Pressure) – 11.4 l/min
- Flow Rate (at Recommended Pressure) – 21.3 l/min
- Height Of Riser – 609 mm
- Mixer Height – 74 mm
- Mixer Width – 216 mm
- Minimum Pressure – true bar
We take our cues from the Victorian times with our round head shower kits, incorporating graceful curves and classically-styled handles into the design. The timeless hand held gives your bathroom a vintage touch while the chrome finish adds extra charm to this shower kit. The statement valves and matching handheld are all Victorian inspired designs and would look fantastic in any traditional bathroom.The shower gives you a powerful spray for a refreshing shower even at low water pressure while the handheld gives you additional flexibility. Our service does not end at the till either, we offer a free 10 Year warranty on Ditch the baths products.
Our traditional bar mixer showers are great statement pieces, so will add an injection of vintage style into family bathrooms or en suites.
Easy To Install:
As this shower valve features tap mounting pillars, it can be fitted on to your bath. Making this the perfect replacement shower.
This shower features simple hand controls allowing you to manually get the perfect temperature for your shower.
The adjustable riser rail is constructed from stainless steel and finished in a heavy layer of chrome – making it corrosion resistant. The classic hand held also features a ceramic handle to complete the traditional look.
Built to Last:
Made from stainless steel, solid brass and tough plastic our shower is designed and manufactured to last for years to come.
- Shower Riser Rail
- Exposed Shower Mixer
- Hand Held Shower Head
- Shower Hose
For the mixer to operate, your water system will need to produce at least 1 Bar of pressure, though we recommend 1 bar upwards for best performance. This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with a pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems